Vegas Blockchain Week, 2019
Vegas Blockchain Week 2019 will bring thousands of digital currency and blockchain technology enthusiasts into the heart of the Las Vegas Strip for a multitude of events and experiences.
Developers, entrepreneurs, enterprise companies, startups and spectators will descend on Las Vegas from October 25th – October 31st to discuss opportunities, innovation, change and growth in this exciting and emerging technology.
- CoinAGENDA – October 25-27, Michael Terpin hosts his 6th Vegas CoinAGENDA,
Digital Asset Investing Event
- EOS Alliance – October 28 — hosted by Brock Pierce, EOS Alliance Summit.
- Crypto.IQ – October 28, — Charlie Shrem presents Keynotes, Panel Discussions and Live Sessions all focused on Trading
- WCC MINE 2018 – Ocober 28 – Blockchain infrastructure, from Block Producers to Mining Pools and so much more…
- Litecoin Summit 2019 – October 28-29, – Litecoin Foundation’s 2nd Annual Event presented by the Litecoin Foundation with Charlie Lee
- WCPT – October 29, – PockerGo Studio at Aria. Crypto’s Official Poker Tournament
- Top Golf Ultra VIP – October 30 – Topgolf Las Vegas is the perfect place for a blockchain and cryptocurrency networking event
- World Crypto Conference – October 29-31 – WCC’s 2nd Annual Blockchain and Digital Currency Event
- BitAngels – October 30-31 – A one of a kind project presentation opportunity in front of leading investors within blockchain space
- WCC DEVCON – October 30 -31 – The World’s 1st Multiple Blockchain Developer Conference