Geneva Blockchain Congress, 2020
Geneva Blockchain Congress is proud to unveil a first glimpse of the second edition of the largest blockchain event in Switzerland.
Morning sessions will be a uniting many scientists and public figures together with blockchain experienced business professionals and entrepreneurs. This will be particularly true and relevant considering firstly, Geneva’s location in the centre of Europe. Secondly, appreciating its major role in the hosting of numerous international organizations. Lastly, It is a respected place as an international financial centre, already for private banking and commodity trading alone.
The programme will be in constant evolution until beginning of December 2019.
Our main keynote Speakers and companies already confirmed are:
- The Blockchain Research Institute. With special guest Don Tapscott back in the second edition of the Congress for a world premiere announcement. This will take place before his participation to the World Economic Forum in Davos. Emphasis will be placed by Don on why Geneva and Switzerland will undoubtedly play a key role in Deep Technolgies.
- WTOSenior Blockchain Expert Emmanuelle Ganne, about the impact of DLTs in international trade regulations and supply chain
- WISeKeywith CEO Carlos Moreira talking about cybersecurity on Deep Tech, IoT and blockchain
- Libra Association/ Calibra special guest. A panel around the millennials and ethics. The question of generation in blockchain ethics and the emergence of fully asset-backed cryptographic means of payment
- The United Nations, with a special guest to talk about how the governance of blockchain applications should be drafted
- Chosen Swiss public (Federal) figures and confirmed Swiss and international business leaders.Speaking about the expansion of cryptographic assets and the new investment opportunities thereof
- Chosen Swiss legal experts as to why Switzerland is a very interesting choice for developing DLT-based applications and businesses.
About Geneva Blockchain Congress
Following the resounding success of its first edition the 2020 Geneva Blockchain Congress will again examine the theme of from “laboratory to market via ethics, regulation and govenence”. If blockchain-based applications have any chance of becoming mainstream. These three challenges will all require much more attention and serious development.
Overall, the core aim of the Congress is to promote a constructive and healthy exchange of views. Mostly between international bodies & national governments that create the legal frameworks, and the private sector. When their role is to develop authentic and profitable products.
This event is brought to you by Palexpo SA.
It is no coincidence that the Congress is being held in Geneva.
Dedicated as it is to advancing the achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the city of Geneva promotes high-quality education, decent work conditions, economic growth, responsible consumption and healthy and robust institutions.
Not only are all these elements of society continuously evolving, but each one of them is deeply affected by innovative technological developments.
ABOUT GENEVA, HOME OF GLOBAL GOVERNANCE
Geneva lies at the nexus of several separate strands of world affairs. Home to numerous financial houses, the United Nations and CERN – not to mention countless international companies and world-class schools – the city boasts a reputation as great as any in Europe, if not the world.
Geneva’s institutions are at the forefront of discussions on ethics, regulation and governance, especially when it comes to innovative technologies and their impact on the economy and society at large. Indeed, Switzerland as a whole ranks as one of the most innovative countries in the world. At the 2020 Congress, you will not only have the chance to meet decision makers and key in fluencers, but also help them set the standards of tomorrow.
See other Blockchain Events on the Trippki Events Pages HERE
Above all, a few points to note about Trippki :
Firstly, We are a hotel booking patform with 1.6 Million Hotels
Secondly, We has a membership platform where members can get exclusive disounts upto 60% vs Public prices
Thirdly, Trippki loves Blockchain Events! Above all, We aim to bring you blockchain events that are worth noting. Therefore, if you feel that we have missed an event or would like us to add your event here, please contact us here
In addition, the information provided here was accurate at time of going to press, similarlry if you note a mistake please report it here
Follow Trippki on Social Media